Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Churn Dash Quilt Fabric

I was on my way to play Bingo today, and made a side trip to the The Calico Cat quilt shop in Auburn (Washington). I didn't allow enough time to look around as much as I would have liked, so I'll go back soon. But I did pick up 3 more fat quarters for my "Dash to the Finish" quilt, and now I have all 20 that I need. (I posted a pic of the pattern down a few posts) I'm really anxous to get started on this one, but I need to finish the Johnny and Buck quilt first.

Here's how far I am on the Johnny and Buck quilt. It's flannel and I have half the squares cut. Baby is due the end of May. I'd better get busy, don't cha think?

2 comments:

Wystful1 said...

I've said this before, and I'll say it again, I envy your quilting talents. You do one fantastic job with all aspects of these...the sewing, the color choices, the designs....I'm impressed.

And I want a pic of the "new you" too!!! Can't imagine what 'new do' you're gonna have in a few hours!!

Melli said...

I do think that if it were ME makin' this quilt, I'd be starting to think it would make a fine gift for a one-year-old's birthday! LOL! But I have NO doubt that YOU will finish it on time! And I can't wait to see it!