Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Small Squares Becoming Large Blocks


In case you didn't hear, yes I finally made a choice and bought a sewing machine. I had buyers remorse for a couple of days, because I really wasn't as informed as I should have been when I bought it, and I was afraid I'd bought the wrong one. However, it's working fine for me, and each time I use it I like it more. My quilt top is coming along. The piece work is a total of 48 blocks, each block made up of 10 little squares. Then a couple of borders will go around the outside of those. As of last night, I have 24 blocks completed and sewn together. This is SO fun! :) Creativity in color and shape ... hey .... a lot like PSP. :)

2 comments:

Wystful 1 said...

Can't wait....can't wait!!
I love green, and I love quilts!
can't wait....just can't wait :o)

Melli said...

I can't believe how quickly you have put this together! It's amazing! I don't think I could take that class -- I would feel rushed! You're doing a GREAT job though! Can't wait to see the finished product! (but don't think I'm going to have to wait too long!)