Sunday, January 29, 2006

Mission Statement

Welcome to Small Ripples in the Pond. It's my intention to keep a record here of the projects that I am currently working on, and to share anything to do with the creative process. I've recently returned to quilting, which I barely began about 15 years ago. Having taken a beginning quilting class at that time, I became discouraged when I tried to hand quilt my project, and it ended up on the shelf for 15 years, with the intent of someday finishing it. I also dabble in sewing, knitting, crocheting, and card making.

3 comments:

PJ said...

Welcome to blogging.
I'm sure you will love it and I can't wait to see what you do here.
PJ:)

Anonymous said...

Hi Barb! -- came to see what's up and noticed you are starting a blog too! Have fun with it. W¹

Anonymous said...

Hi Barb! I sure hope your Seahawks win on Sunday. I will be cheering them on and thinking of you :)

Hugz! Karma